Angie Bernardi - Volunteer Experience
Kirkwood School District - School Board Service
- Kirkwood School Board Member, 2015-present
- Missouri School Board Association member and Delegate Representing Kirkwood School District 2017-present
- KSD Legislative Advocacy Group Representative 2015-present
- KSD Board member Kirkwood Technology Committee 2016-present
- KSD Strategic Planning Committee member 2015-present
- KSD Board member Curriculum committee 2015-present
- KSD Equity and Opportunity Gap Committee member 2015-present
- KSD Board member Discipline Policy Subcommittee 2017-present
- KSD Communication Committee member 2015-present
- KHS Key Volunteer -2009-2018
- Board member KHS Production Company -2009-present
- Tech Food Coordinator Kirkwood High School Players Productions 2009-present
Kirkwood Community- Service
- SPROG Board member- providing summer opportunities to enrich education for children in the community. Committee member to plan the future strategy
- Washington University Women’s Society member, Education and Business Committees
- Washington University Parent Welcoming Committee member for Kirkwood and Webster Groves Students
- Washington University Eliot Society member
- Webster University Repertory Theater Volunteer
- Board of Education member for St. Peter’s Parish School and School of Religion coordinating financial resources with school improvement plans to expand the school to accommodate additional students. 2005-2009.
- United Way of Greater St. Louis, fundraising campaign representative for the education division. Recognized for outstanding service 2008-2015.
Board Member of KHS Production Company Parents responsible for Tech week Food Coordination for KH Players Productions, 2009-present.
- Strategic Planning Board Committee Chair, St. Peter Schools. Volunteered to develop the school’s first strategic plan by conducting focus groups, analyzing data, and recommending a unified strategy. Produced a long range plan for continued success. 2010
- Executive Board Chair 2014, Executive Vice Chair 2013, Executive Secretary 2012 St Peter's Kirkwood Pastoral Council coordinating ministries, service, youth and strategic planning committees.
- Board Member, Boy Scouts of America Troop 323, Life to Eagle Committee. 2014-present
- Kirkwood Foundation Auction committee member and supporter. Chili Bowl Volunteer. KHS Mothers Club member and Volunteer for teacher appreciation lunch. PTO member and volunteer.
- Pioneer Pride Band Booster and volunteer, Pioneer Booster and Concession Parent Volunteer, Cross Country, Wrestling and Volleyball parent volunteer.
- PTO board member, Room Parent Coordinator, Fundraising Chair for Trivia Night Auction, Mission Week Coordinator, Plant Sale Coordinator, Room Parent and Parent Mentor.
- Committee member for Pioneers go Plaid Fundraising Committee. Worked in concert with the Kirkwood Foundation to enable KHS theater students to perform at the Fringe Festival in Scotland.
- Active member of St. Peter’s Catholic Church for 25 years serving as Youth Retreat Food Coordinator, Children’s, Liturgy volunteer, St. Peter and Paul Soup Kitchen volunteer, Parish School of Religion Volunteer.
- Nipher Players Volunteer and supporter. Nipher Percussion Parent volunteer, Nipher Equations Club volunteer. What if Conference moderator. Reach program volunteer.
- Kirkwood Community Theater and Kirkwood Swim Team parent volunteer.
- Registered member BSA Troop 323, Trained Cub Scout Leader and Summer Camp Coordinator, Scouting for Food Co-Chair, Pancake Breakfast Coordinator.
- Junior League of St. Louis member, 7 years, Education Series Chair.
- Tree keeper trained volunteer.
- Member of Kirkwood Historical Society.